[Smwg] Area Dinner

Marcin.Gnat at dlr.de Marcin.Gnat at dlr.de
Mon Oct 15 11:28:03 UTC 2018

Dear All,

I just reserved a Table in Elefant for Wednesday, 7pm.

I would really appreciate if you let me know who wants to come. I reserved now for 20, in case it shall be much different I need to tell it to the restaurant tomorrow afternoon.

Few of you already send me e-mails, so of course they are released of sending me any further ones ...

Thanks
Marcin