[Smwg] 902x9-w0.06 - Service Management Utilization Request Formats - Updated draft

Marcin.Gnat at dlr.de Marcin.Gnat at dlr.de
Tue Oct 2 13:13:39 UTC 2018

Hi again,

I happily noticed the addition of Antenna selection in Schedule Report Request, as well as Association Request which allows us handling of default scenario selection.

One small comment, when dividing the requests in different groups, you assigned Delete Request together with Delete, Replace, Association and Select Alternative for Service Package. Maybe it would be good to get Delete Request to the respectively online/offline Requests, but it is minor thing...
I also noticed that you added "deletedPending" to the DeleteSrvPkgReq class. This I need eventually include into my state machines (currently I assume that SP's need to be deleted first, before the Request itself is deleted).

Another thing I noticed is in BasicApertureConstraint, there is now additionalUsers (somehow I always manage to miss discussions on such things, and then they pop into my face when I open the document ;-). What's this? I mean I read the description, but what is actually the use case? Is it some relay which is meant, or rather some constellations considerations?

Funny thing: The diagram on Enhanced Contraints has a comment in it: "for clarity not all specializations of the Abstract parameter class are not shown..." - not all things are not shown... and this is for clarity ;-)... I know it's a typo only, but still very nice... (almost worth to keep it in).

Cheers,
Marcin