[Smwg] Common Data Entities "RID"

Barkley, Erik J (3970) Erik.J.Barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Nov 2 19:13:51 UTC 2018

Hello Colin,

In thinking about the registries technote (an action I have), I came across the following in the Common Data Entities draft MB:

The CCSDS Organizations registry also list roles that organizations fulfill. Organizations that publish schedules have the 'SchedulePublisher' role assigned (this may be addition to other roles). The policy that governs updates to the Organizational Roles registry is that defined in subsection 3.3.2.3 of reference [5].

Given that this is the CDE book, common to all CSSM in general, I don't think it (CDE Book) should say anything about roles (that is left to the "payload" information entities).  Just wanted to post, before I forgot about the issue.