[Smwg] NIST registration confirmation

Barkley, Erik J (3970) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Mar 21 01:00:23 UTC 2018

CSSM Colleagues,

At the CSSM teleconference today it was noted that some of the participants from outside the United States have yet to receive their confirmation emails from NIST (you may wish to recall that visitors to NIST need to also be registered with this facility to attend the spring 2018 meetings). I contacted the CCSDS Secretariat, and below is the email that I received. Apparently almost everyone should be in good shape whether or not they have received a registration confirmation email. If you would like to verify, it appears that the CCSDS secretary can verify NIST registration for you  although the secretariat cannot send the email confirmation.

--forwarded email--