[Smwg] TGFT UPDATE RESULTING FROM EMAIL "TGFT yellow book updates"

John Pietras john.pietras at gst.com
Mon Feb 5 13:54:36 UTC 2018

Dear Claudia,
I'm glad that the updates that I made satisfy your concerns in the areas of XFDU structure and the user/provider, sender/receiver, etc., terminology. My edits were confined strictly to items related to those two areas. I did not attempt (nor am I qualified) to comment on file transfer protocols  (WebDAV, PROPFIND, etc.). Those issues were still up to Colin to address.

I see that Colin has posted an updated version (0.03). I haven't looked at it yet to see if and/or how he's addressed WebDAV. I also see that Erik has included TGFT updates on the agenda for tomorrow's telecon, so I'm sure that we'll discuss it then.

Best regards,
John