[Smwg] Draft PIF Test Plan posted

Barkley, Erik J (3970) Erik.J.Barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Dec 4 01:51:58 UTC 2018

Colin,  Anthony,

An updated PIF test plan, in conformance with the use case we have identified for the PIF has been posted to the CWE and can be retrieved via https://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/CSS-SM/CWE%20Private/Book%20Production/Blue/Planning%20Information%20Format/Prototyping/Prototype%201/Test%20Plan%20and%20Report/SPF%20PIF-YB-902%202-Y-07-TP-20181203.docx?Web=1

There are four test cases for which plans and success criteria are stated.  Sections 3 and 4 (results, etc) have yet to be edited and should be ignored for now.  I propose to add this to the agenda for the upcoming telecon on the 11th.  Nonetheless, in the meantime if you have any comments or questions please do not hesitate to post them.