[Smwg] 902x9-w0.06 - Service Management Utilization Request Formats - Updated draft

Colin.Haddow at esa.int Colin.Haddow at esa.int
Fri Aug 31 09:29:32 UTC 2018

Dear all,
                  I've just uploaded the latest draft of the Service
Management Utilization Request Formats to CWE, considerably behind the
schedule I had hoped to be able to meet, apologies for the delay , This
contains the updates discussed at Gaitherburg and subsequent telcons. I've
also uploaded the updated UML model and Schemas.. The following points
should be noted;

None of the Annexes are written yet. As this ICS in particular will be a
pain for this I'm planning on leaving that until the rest of the
recommendation is pretty stable.
There are a number of dependencies on structures that will be defined in
other books, viz. ConfigurationProfileContents, EventSeqeunce, and
ServicePackage. I've written some dummy placeholders for them
The Trajectory class is also a place holder at the moment as I need to do
a bit more work on it.
There are a number of items which probably should be moved into the
Service Management Common Data Entities book as they will probably be
useful elsewhere in SM
There is a dependency on the PIF and again it would probably make sense to
move this from the PIF into the Service Management Common Data Entities
book
The time windows concept JP brought up at Den Haag has now been moved to
the enhanced constraints.

Also included in the Schemas is a very simple request example. There is
more work needed on the examples but as I'm not going to have any time to
do this before the next WebEx I thought it was as well to upload things
just now.

The  Service Management Utilization Request Format document, model and
schemas can be found at the following URLs.

Document:
https://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/CSS-SM/CWE%20Private/Book%20Production/Blue/Service%20Management%20Utilization%20Request%20Format/White%20Book/Drafts/902x9-w0.06%20-%20Service%20Management%20Utilization%20Request%20Formats.doc

Model:
https://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/CSS-SM/CWE%20Private/Book%20Production/Blue/Service%20Management%20Utilization%20Request%20Format/White%20Book/Drafts/902x9-w0.06%20-%20Service%20Management%20Utilization%20Request%20Formats%20-%20UmlModel.zip

Schemas:
https://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/CSS-SM/CWE%20Private/Book%20Production/Blue/Service%20Management%20Utilization%20Request%20Format/White%20Book/Drafts/902x9-w0.06%20-%20Service%20Management%20Utilization%20Request%20Formats%20-%20Schema.zip

Cheers for now,

Colin

Dr. Colin R. Haddow,
HSO-GI, European Space Agency,