[Smwg] Updated TGFT bundle on CWE

John Pietras john.pietras at gst.com
Tue Aug 28 19:16:12 UTC 2018

CSSMWG colleagues ---
This morning Colin posted the latest update (v0.8) to the TGFT book to the CWE. This version reflects the outcome of the TGFT Splinter telecon last week among Colin, Claudia, and myself. One of those outcomes was a minor tweak to the TgftXfduExtensionParameters.xsd XML Schema file to remove an unwanted parameter.

I have zipped Colin's updated TGFT book along with the updated TgftXfduExtensionParameters.xsd file, a copy of the CCSDS-standard XFDUschema.xsd file, and the TGFTXFDUschema.xsd file (which is a version of the standard XFDUschema.xsd file with modifications to make it conform to the TGFT requirements for the XFDU) into the file that can be found at
https://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/CSS-SM/CWE%20Private/Book%20Production/Blue/Terrestrial%20Generic%20File%20Transfer/White%20Book/Drafts/XFDU_for_TGFT_bundle-180822.zip

Note that I have named this zip file a "bundle" and not a "package" so as not to confuse its contents with the contents of an XFDU Package.

Best regards,
John