[Smwg] [CSSMWG - TGFT] Book comments and testing

lihu at nssc.ac.cn lihu at nssc.ac.cn
Thu Aug 23 06:54:29 UTC 2018

Dear Claudia

I have filled the content about the first connection test in the chapter 4.1.4 of the yellow book and updated on cwe.
https://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/CSS-SM/CWE%20Private/Book%20Production/Blue/Terrestrial%20Generic%20File%20Transfer/Prototyping/Prototype%201/Test%20Plan%20and%20Report/CSSM-YB-927.3%20TGFT-22_August_23.docx

And, NSSC side are ready to test the exchanges. we should be ok on the next week, what about you(and Serge and Colin and John)?

Regards,

Hu

lihu at nssc.ac.cn