[Smwg] Updated action items from the Gaithersburg meetings

Barkley, Erik J (3970) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Apr 24 18:27:22 UTC 2018

CSSM Colleagues,

The updated action item spreadsheet is attached to this email and can also retrieved the URL below.

I can only vouch for the "All Actions" and "Open AI by Project" tabs being correct, so please use these two tabs.  Please let me know if you spot errors, etc.  Also, as briefly discussed at the last day of the Spring meetings, the 6 color codes defined originally in the spreadsheet have never really been used in any significant way to further process action items.  I will likely produce a somewhat simplified version of the action items spreadsheet in the not too distant future.

https://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/CSS-SM/CWE%20Private/Administration/Action%20Items/CSSMWG-ActionItemList%2024Apr18.xlsx