[Smwg] Inputs for PIF

Barkley, Erik J (3970) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Sat Sep 23 01:24:11 UTC 2017

Marcin,

Thank you for taking a look and the comments.  Below please find some responses.

CSSM Colleagues,

If you have any inputs, thoughts please feel free to post them.  I'd like to see if we can arrive at an agreed update plan for the draft white book and then to think about getting agency review underway.