[Smwg] CCSDS Updated Action Items from 19 Sept Telecon

Ciocirlan Claudia Claudia.Ciocirlan at cnes.fr
Tue Oct 3 04:52:30 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I Agree with John that the action 2017-0512-45 is to be closed.
For your second question I believe you were referring to the action item 2017-0512-46. The problem with this Item is that I really feel uncomfortable with it and I have the feeling that is still difficult to address the subject and find the metadata to add because I am not able to identify the usacases and the list Erick provided me is not enough.

I propose to address the subject at the fall meetings and I will try to identify a list of precise questions.

Regards,
Claudia