[Smwg] Updated TGFT White Book on CWE

John Pietras john.pietras at gst.com
Sun Nov 26 22:52:32 UTC 2017

Colin,
During the Fall 2017 CCSDS Workshop, I took the action to update the TGFT White Book in two specific areas:

1.       To add my comments on the November 2016 version of the White Book to the latest (v0.2) version (taking into account intermediate revisions and changes in concepts)

2.       To make the user/provider, sender/recipient, etc., terminology consistent throughout the book.

I have updated the white book, which I have posted at URL
https://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/CSS-SM/CWE%20Private%20-%20Beta/Book%20Production/Blue/Terrestrial%20Generic%20File%20Transfer/White%20Book/Drafts/Terrestrial%20Generic%20File%20Transfer%20927x1w0.02-JVP-171126.doc

Besides the two categories of changes listed above, I also:

3.       Consolidated all file naming requirements into section 3.2.1 (these had been spread out over several sections), and

4.       Replaced "cross support service" as the user of TGFT with the more-general "application" so as to encompass not only CCSDS cross support services but Agency-unique or situation-specific uses of TGFT.

Best regards,
John