[Smwg] Schema for Red-2 Agency of Simple Schedule

Barkley, Erik J (3970) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon May 22 22:00:07 UTC 2017

CSSM Colleagues,

The XML schema that corresponds to the Red-2 book for the Simple Schedule Format currently out for agency review has been uploaded to the public CWE space for the working group and can be retrieved via:

https://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/CSS-SM/Schemas/Red%20Book%20XML%20Schemas/SimpleScheduleFormat/AgencyReview-Red-2/902x1b0_working-1.1-20170201-CRH-SimpleScheduleSchema.zip

In the zip file you will also find some example instance documents. Please note that this is the version of the schema that corresponds with document under review. In other words, it does not include those minor updates we agreed at the San Antonio meeting as a result of RIDs to be filed. For those already working on infusion considerations I am very confident that the minor changes identified at the San Antonio meetings will have negligible impact with regard to infusion.