[Smwg] Teleconference notes, 25 April 2017

Tuttle, Karen L. (GRC-MSI0) karen.l.tuttle at nasa.gov
Mon May 1 14:54:25 UTC 2017

Hi Erik,

I noticed that the due date for the TGFT White book has been pushed out to 15-Aug. Should I change the due date of the action 2016-1021-22 Develop draft TGFT Test Plan to a later date?

I will be getting the updated actions out to the working group later today or early tomorrow.

Regards,
Karen
--
Karen L. Tuttle
NASA Glenn ISS Payload Operations Center, Project & Integration Manager