[Smwg] Updated Simple Configuration Profiles Tech Note (v0.3) on CWE

John Pietras john.pietras at gst.com
Mon Jun 26 13:42:45 UTC 2017

CSSMWG colleagues ---
I have uploaded a new draft (v0.3) of the Requirements for Simple Configuration Profiles and Service Agreements Tech Note to the CWE/CSS/CSS-SM/CWE Private/Service Agreement and Configuration Profile Book subdirectory, at URL
https://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/CSS-SM/CWE%20Private/Service%20Agreement%20and%20Configuration%20Profile%20Book/Simplified%20ConfigProfilesAndSvcAgreements_TechNote-v03-170626.docx

[NOTE - I would have put the document in the new CWE Private - Beta/Tech Note Development subdirectory, but I am no longer able to create new subdirectories on the CWE.]

The updated draft corrects the description of the use of the rf-available and bit-lock CLCW flags for the purpose of controlling the acceptance of CLTUs, Forward Space Packets, and Forward Frames over Telecommand links in sections 5.1.1 (Forward CLTU Space Link Service Profile) and 5.1.2 (Telecommand Multiplexed Space Link Service Profile).

Best regards,
John