[Smwg] Updated Simple Configuration Profiles Tech Note on CWE

John Pietras john.pietras at gst.com
Tue Jun 13 19:56:11 UTC 2017

CSSMWG colleagues ---
I have uploaded a new draft (v0.2) of the Requirements for Simple Configuration Profiles and Service Agreements Tech Note to the CWE/CSS/CSS-SM/CWE Private/Service Agreement and Configuration Profile Book subdirectory, at URL
https://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/CSS-SM/CWE%20Private/Service%20Agreement%20and%20Configuration%20Profile%20Book/Simplified%20ConfigProfilesAndSvcAgreements_TechNote-v0.2-170613.docx

[NOTE - I tried to put the document in the new CWE Private - Beta/Tech Note Development subdirectory, but apparently I am no longer able to create new subdirectories on the CWE.]

The updated draft covers a range of topics:

-          It addresses comments made by Erik Barkley on the previous draft

-          It updates material based on the outcome of discussions at the Spring Workshop. In particular, it corrects the mapping of the example 3 service configuration profiles into the Simple Schedule

-          It updates and expands on the mapping of the example 3 service configuration profiles into the Service Package Result, using the latest SP Result format supplied by JP Chamoun in his recent update of the Service Package Formats White Book

-          It tweaks several of the Space Link Service Profiles

-          It corrects various typos

Best regards,
John