[Smwg] SSF Agency Review RIDS posted

Barkley, Erik J (3970) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Jul 13 00:38:15 UTC 2017

CSSM Colleagues,

The agency review for the SSF (Simple Schedule Format) concluded yesterday, July 11.  Agencies that responded to the review are: CNES, DLR, ESA, INPE, and NASA.  A total of 20 RIDs were submitted.  A zip file with the RIDs organized by agency has been posted to the CWE.  A consolidated set of RIDs is also posted on the CWE in the form of an Excel spreadsheet.

The individual RID submissions and the consolidated list can be retrieved from the URL below.

I propose that we dispose of the RIDs at the July 18 teleconference.

https://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/CSS-SM/CWE%20Private%20-%20Beta/Book%20Production/Blue/Schedule%20of%20Services/Red%20Book/Agency%20Review/Red-2