[Smwg] Response to AI 2016-1019-8: Service Catalog Review

Martin.Unal at esa.int Martin.Unal at esa.int
Tue Jan 24 14:49:30 UTC 2017

Hello

I have uploaded my comments:
http://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/CSS-SM/CWE%20Private/Service%20Catalog/SCCS-SM_902.7-M-0.2%20(2016%2010%2014)%20MU.docx

The document is a very early shape. it is hard to really make an opinion
at that point.
In its current state, it gives the impression to be a service catalogue
rather than a standard on how to establish a service catalogue, I assume
this is normal at this stage.

Many reference are made to SANA registry, which is a good idea in
principle.
But the poor quality of the actual SANA registry discredit this document.
If the SANA issue is not tackled this document will not be usable (Who as
one million $ to pay for the necessary effort ? :( )

Regards
Martin UNAL
Ground Operation Manager
Ground Facilities Ops HSO - ONO
H-376
ESOC
Robert-Bosch Strasse 5
64 293 Darmstadt
Germany
Tel +49 6151 90 2959 Fax +49 6151 90 3190