[Smwg] AB review for Standardized Spacecraft Schedule Exchange Descriptions RFP

Marcin.Gnat at dlr.de Marcin.Gnat at dlr.de
Mon Feb 27 14:30:53 UTC 2017

That's interesting...

Besides the first correlation with OMG is "Oh My God" ;-), I found the web page of OMG. Seems that they do more-less same as we (ok, I do not know details). And members of OMG are virtually everybody except.... the space agencies and space companies (but Ford, Microsoft and Open Canarias).  Well...

In principle I read from the cited mail, they want at least look at our work... As such not bad, or?

Best Regards
Marcin