[Smwg] Telecon tomorrow

Chamoun, Jean-pierre (GSFC-450.0)[MTI SYSTEMS, INC.] jean-pierre.chamoun at nasa.gov
Wed Feb 15 15:06:43 UTC 2017

Good afternoon Marcin,

I am on travel next week but we can schedule some time the week of the 27th to walk through the draft book.  Maybe Wednesday March 1st?   Let me know

J-P

--
Jean-Pierre Chamoun
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center
Space Network Ground System Sustainment (SGSS)
Code 458 Building 12 Room N204
Greenbelt, Maryland  20771

Tel: 301-286-5053
email: jean-pierre.chamoun at nasa.gov

From: SMWG <smwg-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org> on behalf of "Marcin.Gnat at dlr.de" <Marcin.Gnat at dlr.de>
Date: Tuesday, February 14, 2017 at 5:00 AM
To: "Barkley, Erik J (JPL-3970)[Jet Propulsion Laboratory]" <erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov>, "smwg at mailman.ccsds.org" <smwg at mailman.ccsds.org>
Subject: [Smwg] Telecon tomorrow

Dear Erik and the Group,

As it seems right now I won’t be able to participate tomorrow in our  telecon.
I know it’s not very good especially wrt to the SMURF Test Plan presentation which I uploaded to CWE and we probably want to discuss it….

Also the work on Service Package with JP stalled somehow, or at least I do not know anything about any updates there…

And I still have an action to contact John and find time for biting into the Config Profile Book.

Marcin