[Smwg] Can not participate in webex today

Colin.Haddow at esa.int Colin.Haddow at esa.int
Tue Dec 12 16:05:22 UTC 2017

Hi Erik,
                get well soon, food poising is no fun, no need for
apologies.

With respect to the WebEx, I set up an ESA one but I was caught cold as I
hadn't seen your e-mail until Anthony called and told me about it, so had
nothing prepared. So with that combined with the limited participation we
called it a day after John and I had a brief discussion about the TGFT.
Next WebEx will be January as scheduled.

Anyway hope you're feeling better soon.

Cheers for now,

Colin

Dr. Colin R. Haddow,