[Smwg] PIF Prototype directories established

Barkley, Erik J (3970) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Apr 10 20:21:36 UTC 2017

Hi Karen,

It looks like I never answered your email. Sorry for the delay.

On the CWE, if you go to the "Prototype Private" directory and then the “PIF” subdirectory, towards the top under the SharePoint bar, you should see a tab that is labeled "LIBRARY". From there you should be able to select "alert me" which will allow you to set up the notification. Note that this could be for any directory but I'm just using these as i think they are probably the most appropriate for the discussion.

-Erik