[Smwg] Simple Schedule Recommendation - Updated draft 20160906

Barkley, Erik J (3970) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Sep 23 18:43:49 UTC 2016

Thank you Marcin for taking a look.

The book is a working copy obtained from the CCSDS CTE (Chief Technical Editor - also known as Tom Gannet :)).  As such the title pages, etc will be applied at a later date.

You will get a chance to see another one shortly as I now have the edit token from Colin.  As part of my updates I have also put in the new and improved overview diagram - but I will make sure to check that its matches the one you have provided.