[Smwg] CSSM Telecon #6

Chamoun, Jean-pierre (GSFC-450.0)[MTI SYSTEMS, INC.] jean-pierre.chamoun at nasa.gov
Tue Sep 13 14:16:33 UTC 2016

Good morning Erik,

I'm in a meeting until 1130 this morning so I will likely only catch the end of our meeting today.  Sorry for the late notice,

>>>--JPC--->

On Sep 12, 2016, at 22:41, Barkley, Erik J (3970) <erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov<mailto:erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov>> wrote:

A reminder that our next telecon is scheduled for Tuesday, September 13.

Its likely that this telecon will only go for one hour.

The proposed agenda includes:

  1.  Rome meetings planning
  2.  DDOR Operational lifecycle (response to AI 2016-0408-4)
  3.  SOS Book update
  4.  Time Code B Update
  5.  Inter-recommendation tracking spreadsheet update – especially re information entities
  6.  Action Items review
  7.  AOB

Best regards.
-Erik

CCSDS CSSM WG
Tuesday, September 13, 2016
7:30 am  |  Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00)  |  1 hr 30 mins

Meeting number (access code): 955 193 934

Add to Calendar<https://iso-meetings.webex.com/iso-meetings/j.php?MTID=m79f78c8817fec049dcfcb369cd44a28b>

When it's time, join the meeting<https://iso-meetings.webex.com/iso-meetings/j.php?MTID=m4da4684a5e39b299364a9b532e44b2d3>.

Join by phone
0800-051-3810 Call-in toll-free number (UK)
+44-203-478-5289 Call-in toll number (UK)
Global call-in numbers<https://iso-meetings.webex.com/iso-meetings/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=486011777&tollFree=1>  |  Toll-free calling restrictions<https://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf>

Can't join the meeting?<https://help.webex.com/docs/DOC-5412>

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.

<mime-attachment.ics>