[Smwg] Teleconference notes, 14 November 2016

Tuttle, Karen L. (GRC-MSI0) karen.l.tuttle at nasa.gov
Tue Nov 15 15:25:07 UTC 2016

Dear Colleagues,

My apologies for not attending yesterday’s telecom. My computer was locked in Mac OS and MS Office 2016 update purgatory and I haven’t been able to access anything since last Wednesday. I’m back in business today and forgot that our telecom was yesterday.

Very Sorry,
Karen
--
Karen L. Tuttle
NASA Glenn ISS Payload Operations Center, Project Manager