[Smwg] RE: CSSM WG Telecon 1

Ciocirlan Claudia Claudia.Ciocirlan at cnes.fr
Tue May 10 14:24:22 UTC 2016

Hello, I will be 30' late, sorry...

De : smwg-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org [mailto:smwg-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org] De la part de Tuttle, Karen L. (GRC-MSI0)
Envoyé : mardi 10 mai 2016 13:35
À : Barkley, Erik J (JPL-3970)[Jet Propulsion Laboratory]; CCSDS Service Mgmt WG
Objet : Re: [Smwg] RE: CSSM WG Telecon 1

Hi Eric,

I have visitors here at work today so I will only be able to attend the first 1/2 hour.

Karen
--
Karen L. Tuttle
216 308-6922 (Work Cell)

From: <smwg-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org<mailto:smwg-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org>> on behalf of "Barkley, Erik J (3970)" <erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov<mailto:erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov>>
Date: Monday, May 9, 2016 9:55 PM
To: CCSDS Service Mgmt WG <smwg at mailman.ccsds.org<mailto:smwg at mailman.ccsds.org>>
Subject: [Smwg] RE: CSSM WG Telecon 1

CSSM Colleagues,

A reminder that our 1st post Cleveland telecon is scheduled for tomorrow.  The proposed agenda is:

1.       General updates/announcements
2.       Cleveland Meetings Summary
3.       Action items status
4.       SOS and Registries update
5.       Planning Book progress, incl XML Schema
6.       AOB (none)