[Smwg] RE: Updated CSSM Actions from the Cleveland Meeting

John Pietras john.pietras at gst.com
Thu May 5 18:41:56 UTC 2016

Karen and CSSMWG colleagues ---
I believe that action items 2011-0519-03 (Develop suggested guidelines of what we would expect to find in external schemas) and 2015-1112-15 (Further analysis re: "hiding" port complexity and how to present in the Service Agreement/Config Profile recommended standard) were fulfilled at the Cleveland meeting, and propose that they be CLOSED.
With regard to action item 2016-0408-13 (Revise draft SA/CP book to remove temporal aspects - more of "static" recommendation. Coordinate sequence development), I will take responsibility for the first part, and propose the due date to have the removal reflected in an updated book by 30 September.
As for the second part of the action - coordinate sequence development - I'm not exactly sure what all that entails since I wasn't in the room when the action was levied. Presumably it's a reference to event sequences, in which case Paul Pechkam should also be involved. But I also suspect that there should be some coordination with the way that timing relationships are specified in Service Package Requests. In any case, I think the timeframe for doing such coordination will be a lot longer than that for simply removing the material from the SA/CP white book, and therefore I suggest that the action item be broken into two, with the first being assigned to me with the due date of 30 September.
As for the other action items with me assigned as one of the assignees, I am unaware of any progress to-date. And as I will be on vacation from tomorrow until 31 May, I personally won't be doing anything on those action items before June. :)
Best regards,
John