[Smwg] Updated CSSM Actions from the Cleveland Meeting

Tuttle, Karen L. (GRC-MSI0) karen.l.tuttle at nasa.gov
Thu May 5 18:03:52 UTC 2016

Dear CSSM Colleagues,

The updated action items list has been uploaded to the CWE Private/Actions folder and is attached. The following actions are due by the end of May. Since we didn't review the actions list at the meeting, I expect there may be some overlap and corrects need to be made.

AI#     Action  Assignee        Due Date
2016-0408-13    Revise draft SA/CP book to remove temporial aspects - more of "static" recommendation. Coordinate sequence development  JVP?
2016-0408-15    Event Sequence complete draft White Book development    PP
2016-0408-24    Change title and references of Planning Data Format to Planning Information Format      CH, KT, GN
2016-0408-25    Add that all of the other success criteria are conducted in the context of a realistic/real-world use case to the PIF test plan KT, GN
2016-0408-26    Further develop an updated CWE directory structure and implement        KT
2011-0519-03    Develop suggested guidelines of what we would expect to find in external schemas.       AC/JVP  30-Mar-16
2011-0520-06    State policy for schema maintenance regarding SANA and provide writeup of policy. Provide initial input by 13 May.      EB      30-Mar-16
2014-0401-01    Provide the key reporting metrics or statistical characterizations, with definitions that are reported for each Agency’s networks’ service accounting for the customer (as it relates to the Service Package/Service agreement and recommendations for other metrics reported out weekly/monthly, etc). EB      30-Mar-16
2014-0603-02    Provide write up on metadata for delta dor use case re: service package and service request     EB      30-Mar-16
2015-0323-1     Prepare a response to DDor WG to mesh their needs into the CSSM Service Request         EB, JPC 30-Mar-16
2015-0327-19    Develop initial list of accountability metrics for services for accountability book development EB      30-Mar-16
2015-1112-7     DDOR WG to send feedback on inputs and also provide some more complicated examples of DDOR requests     EB, DDOR        30-Mar-16
2015-1112-8     Develop Service Package result draft write-up   MG,JPC  30-Mar-16
2015-1112-10    Develop the Planning Data Format test descriptions      MG, KT  30-Mar-16
2015-1112-13    Produce draft SM Request Format (SMURF) CH      30-Mar-16
2015-1112-14    Create SM Request Format Test Plan outline and test cases        KT, MG, EB, CH 30-Mar-16
2015-1112-15    Further analysis re: "hiding" port complexity and how to present in the Service Agreement/Config Profile recommended standard   AC, JVP 30-Mar-16
2015-1112-16    Complete draft white book of Event Sequence     PP, EB  30-Mar-16
2015-1112-17    Develop strawman outline of Service Catalog "magenta-ish" book  HK      30-Mar-16
2015-1112-18    Develop draft concept for extensible management service AC, UMW 30-Mar-16
2015-1112-20    Develop high-level management service requirements      AC, UMW 30-Mar-16
2016-0119-1     Update SoS to include the RMP yellow book reference     EB      30-Mar-16
2016-0202-2     Check the enhanced constraints defintion in the SMURF and be prepared to discuss fit realtive to your agency/operation.         All     30-Mar-16
2016-0406-1     Arrange Management Service Splinter Group telecon and determine further planning        EB      18-Apr-16
2016-0408-6     Arrange a splinter telecon to discuss what is intended to be in the SP result   EB, MG, CH, JPC, JVP, AC        18-Apr-16
2016-0408-1     Update SoS with overview diagram that was produced by Marcin    EB      28-Apr-16
2016-0408-2     Tweek/update SoS registry text, including SANA URLs     EB      28-Apr-16
2016-0408-3     Check SoS Annex A for proper list of information entities       EB      28-Apr-16
2015-1112-22    Develop XML Schema for Planning Book    UMW, AC, CH, JVP        2-May-16
2016-0408-27    Update XML Schema for Planning Book based on input from Cleveland Meeting       UMW, JVP        2-May-16
2016-0408-23    Look into different "delete" semantics and report back to WG (SMURF)    CH      5-May-16
2016-0408-21    Go through and identify the info entities given latest developments and proposed info entities to working group EB      17-May-16
2016-0408-14    Provide recommendation as to example profiles to mock-up based on IOAG modulation recommendations       EB      27-May-16
2016-0408-17    Develop examples of event sequences based on concept being worked in DSN with regard to relacing the (current) temporal aspects of the CP       EB      27-May-16
2016-0408-22    Propose definition for sun alignment angle for planning book    EB      30-May-16

Karen L. Tuttle
216 308-6922 (Work Cell)

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mailman.ccsds.org/pipermail/smwg/attachments/20160505/8fdf0946/attachment.html>

More information about the SMWG mailing list