[Smwg] RE: Cleveland Meetings "opening" plenary + area dinner

Reinert, Jessica (GRC-LSA0) jessica.m.reinert at nasa.gov
Thu Mar 24 17:42:18 UTC 2016

In case anyone is a film buff or looking for entertainment on the evenings we don't have group dinners planned I thought I'd share that the Cleveland International Film Festival will be taking place during our meeting week. See the link below for more information.

http://www.clevelandfilm.org/

Regards,

Jessica

Jessica Reinert
Systems Definition and Communications Branch
NASA Glenn Research Center