[Smwg] Reminder, CSSM Telecon #2

Anthony Crowson anthony.crowson at telespazio-vega.de
Tue Jun 7 11:41:47 UTC 2016

I am in a long review today and already sense it is very likely to overrun, in which case I will once again miss at least the start of the telecon. I will endeavour to join as early as possible.

Uwe is more or less on the point of uploading updated schema files for the Planning Information Book. We had originally expected to take comments on them this afternoon, but I suggest we defer that until Colin is back.

Anthony