[Smwg] CSSM CWE Directory Structure

Tuttle, Karen L. (GRC-MSI0) karen.l.tuttle at nasa.gov
Tue Dec 13 14:41:46 UTC 2016

This is great feedback, John. I asked the question about putting it in the CSS Area during my presentation in Rome but didn’t get any feedback at the time so thank you for your thoughts. I will make this happen for the Functional Resource files. But other than that, my plan is to start with the CSS-SM area structure and then we can tackle the CSS Area structure.

So as soon as I get Erik’s ok, I’ll get started with the reorganization of the CSS-SM directories. Well….maybe as soon as right after the holidays! Tomorrow is my last day then…yippy…I’m off until Jan 3! Best wishes to you and your family, John. ☺

By the way, Anthony: I found an application that I can use for Sharepoint with my Mac. Brian Oliver (the CCSDS IT guru) suggested CyberDuck. I haven’t downloaded it yet but I’m sure it will make the task easier. Thank you for the suggestion.

Happy Holidays,
Karen
--
Karen L. Tuttle
NASA Glenn ISS Payload Operations Center, Project & Integration Manager