[Smwg] CSS Area Dinner

Barkley, Erik J (3970) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Apr 6 21:53:22 UTC 2016

CSTS and CSSM WG Colleagues,

For those in attendance at the Cleveland meetings, below are the details for the CSS Area diner tomorrow night.  Based on the show of hands at the plenary this morning we are below the limit for the number of attendees on the reservation.  Please do not hesitate to let me and Karen know if you have changed your mind and would like to attend, or conversely if you will no longer be attending.