[Smwg] CSS Area Calendar for Fall 2015 Meetings

Barkley, Erik J (3970) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Oct 22 21:34:10 UTC 2015

Dear CCS Area Membership,

Attached please find the area calendar for the upcoming fall meetings in Darmstadt next month.

Please allow me to take this opportunity to provide a friendly reminder that if you have not registered for the fall meetings and plan to attend please register at your earliest convenience (http://public.ccsds.org/meetings/2015Fall/default.aspx)

I look forward to seeing everyone at the fall meetings.