[Smwg] Updated Inter-recommendation Spreadsheet

Tuttle, Karen L. (GRC-MSC0) karen.l.tuttle at nasa.gov
Fri Jun 19 20:23:52 UTC 2015

Dear CSSM Members,

I have updated and attached the Inter-recommendation spreadsheet as discussed in our last telecom. I have also uploaded the file onto the CWE Private/Interrecommendation folder.

Changes made to the spreadsheet include:

  *   moved Information Entity Data Type to the SANA registry tab
  *   schema tab deleted;
  *   deleted the stnd SM Header Parameter Registry tab (data already in payload class tab);
  *   deleted DDOR analysis tab;
  *   Added ADD tab and terms from ADD (Need to determine how to extract terms from the Concept and SoS books)

Karen
--
Karen L. Tuttle
NASA GRC Space Communications & Navigation (SCaN) Standards Manager