[Smwg] Response for AI 2015-0327-8

Barkley, Erik J (3970) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Jun 16 23:58:55 UTC 2015

CSSM Colleagues,

Attached please find my response for AI 2015-0327-8, which reads: Analyze DDOR service request and indicate mapping to CSSM per Green Book info entities.  There is still a bit of follow-up that will be required with the DDOR working group.  Nonetheless this should get the discussion going and I propose that we review this briefly at the upcoming teleconference on Thursday.