[Smwg] CSS User Registry should not be limited to Spacecraft Idenfier registry

Barkley, Erik J (3970) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Jun 1 18:15:07 UTC 2015

John,

We will need to have this discussion in a broader context of what is being proposed as the new SANA registry management policy that the SE Area is working on.  That is on the agenda for the telecon tomorrow.  It likely to result in changes in the SANA considerations section which may have a bearing on the concerns you have listed.  Hopefully this will not swamp the entire telecon tomorrow :)

Best regards,

-Eirk