[Smwg] Telecon reminder, 16 July 2016 + proposed agenda

Hugh Kelliher hugh.kelliher at spaceconnexions.com
Thu Jul 16 10:01:57 UTC 2015

Dear colleagues,

Unfortunately I will be travelling when the telecon takes place so I will
not be able to participate.

The status of action 2015-0327-1 is that I have received inputs from NASA,
ESA and CNES. I’m be working on action 2015-0327-16 in the week beginning 27
July with the aim of having an initial analysis of the service catalog
material by 31 July.

best regards,

Hugh