[Smwg] RE: CSSM document numbers

Marcin.Gnat at dlr.de Marcin.Gnat at dlr.de
Tue Jan 27 17:12:25 UTC 2015

Hi Karen,

See the list below.

Concept Green Book

CCSDS 902.0-G-1

Simple Schedule Format Specification

CCSDS 902.1-B-1

Planning Data Formats

CCSDS 902.2-B-1

Trajectory Prediction Data Format

CCSDS 902.3-B-1

Service Request and Service Package

CCSDS 902.4-B-1

Service Agreement and Service Configuration

CCSDS 902.5-B-1

Space Link Event Sequence Data Format

CCSDS 902.6-B-1

Service Catalog

CCSDS 902.7-B-1

Service Accounting

CCSDS 902.8-B-1

Management Services

CCSDS 902.10-B-1

Best Practices

CCSDS 902.11-M-1

PLEASE NOTE - I skipped number .9 (just to keep place for potential another BB if we come to such idea, and also to have Management Services with some "round" number).

Also the pictures I remade them in SVG and PNG format (should work for most of you).
You can find it:
http://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/CSS-SM/CWE%20Private/Working%20Materials/ActionItem2014-1110-02-overviewdiag.zip

Best Regards
Marcin