[Smwg] Notional Workflow Diagrams

Marcin.Gnat at dlr.de Marcin.Gnat at dlr.de
Wed Jan 14 07:48:50 UTC 2015

Dear All,

I've just uploaded the notional workflow diagrams to the CWE, as discussed yesterday. There is a Visio original document:

http://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/CSS-SM/CWE%20Private/Working%20Materials/OverviewDiagrams/ActionItem2014-1110-02-overviewdiag_2015_01_14.vsd

As well as three EMF Pictures which may be directly embedded into the Word Document (respectively with no shading, for planning book and SoS):

http://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/CSS-SM/CWE%20Private/Working%20Materials/OverviewDiagrams/overviewdiag-all.emf
http://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/CSS-SM/CWE%20Private/Working%20Materials/OverviewDiagrams/overviewdiag-plan.emf
http://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/CSS-SM/CWE%20Private/Working%20Materials/OverviewDiagrams/overviewdiag-sos.emf

As someone needs a version for her/his book (e.g. Jessica for Trajectory Prediction) please let me know, I will make one.

What we also need is some small text description for the diagram. As yesterday already named, the "thing" is the "notional workflow through Service Management books", but it may need also something more.

Best Regards
Marcin