[Smwg] Planning Data Formats Book - Need for a "Simple Service Request"

Chamoun, Jean-Pierre (GSFC-458.0)[SGT INC] jean-pierre.chamoun at nasa.gov
Thu Feb 5 17:11:24 UTC 2015

Colin,

A quick question:  when you say a Simple "Service" Request do you mean
   1- A service as in what would be requested via a Service Package
Request?
   2- Or do you mean a request for planning data (as a service)?

If it is #2 then I understand why you would add this to the Planning Data
book.

If it is #2 then I feel that this input can be used to structure the
Service Package Request to have a minimally required structure that fits
this "Simple Service Request" (for example), but I don't see how it would
fit in the Planning Data book.

Can you clarify?

Best regards,
JP