[Smwg] Teleconference notes, 28 August 2015

Barkley, Erik J (3970) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Sat Aug 29 00:36:32 UTC 2015

CSSM Colleagues,

Attached are the notes from the teleconference on 25 August 2015. Corrections appreciated, especially as I had a computer issue saving the notes I captured on-line during the telecon.  The notes have also been uploaded to the teleconference folder on CWE.

Our next telecon is scheduled for September 15, 2015.