[Smwg] Area calendar for London meetings

Hugh Kelliher hugh.kelliher at spaceconnexions.com
Mon Nov 10 21:34:13 UTC 2014

Dear colleagues,

I have booked a table for 18 at The Cafe Rouge near The Strand in Central
London for our area dinner at 1930 on Wednesday evening.

The menu and location are in the attached files.

More information is available at
http://www.caferouge.co.uk/french-restaurant/the-strand .

Perhaps we could confirm the numbers at the mini-plenary on Wednesday
morning.

I hope the menu is acceptable to everyone!

Best regards,
Hugh

Hugh Kelliher
Space ConneXions Ltd |  <http://www.spaceconnexions.com/>
www.spaceconnexions.com | +44 (0)1582 712418
Registered office: 8 Pondwick Road, Harpenden, Hertfordshire, AL5 2HG,
United Kingdom

Think green - keep it on the screen. This e-mail and any attachment is for
authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only. It may contain proprietary
material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It
should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If
you are not an intended recipient then please inform the sender and promptly
delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies. Thank you.