[Smwg] Re: Summary of SN accountability info from London meetings?

Chamoun, Jean-Pierre (GSFC-458.0)[SGT INC] jean-pierre.chamoun at nasa.gov
Tue Dec 9 18:33:54 UTC 2014

Erik,

I uploaded to our CWE the service accountability presentation and the service package presentation from the London meetings.

The two files can be found in:

  *    (CWE) > Cross Support Services Area (CSS) > Documents > CSS-SM > Meeting Materials > 2014 > Fall

Let me know if you have any problems finding the files.

Best regards,
JP

--
Jean-Pierre Chamoun