<html><head><meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"></head><body dir="auto"><div>Dear WG chairs can you please address the comments below and report me for a unified SLS reply?</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks. </div><div><br></div><div>Gian Paolo<br><br>Sent from my iPhone</div><div><br>Begin forwarded message:<br><br></div><blockquote type="cite"><div><b>From:</b> "Nestor Peccia" <<a href="mailto:Nestor.Peccia@esa.int">Nestor.Peccia@esa.int</a>><br><b>Date:</b> 20 May 2015 03:37:18 CEST<br><b>To:</b> "Gian Paolo Calzolari" <<a href="mailto:Gian.Paolo.Calzolari@esa.int">Gian.Paolo.Calzolari@esa.int</a>>,"Gilles Moury" <<a href="mailto:Gilles.Moury@cnes.fr">Gilles.Moury@cnes.fr</a>><br><b>Cc:</b> "S Tai Wallace" <<a href="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com</a>><br><b>Subject:</b> <b>CMC comments on SLS Area presentation</b><br><br></div></blockquote><blockquote type="cite"><div>Dear both<br>
Please find below for your info some comments received when presenting your Area charts<br>
- allocation of SCID to multiple S/Cs shall be studied<br>
- will USLP be backwards compatible? I.e. If a Ground Station is operating flying missions that are complying with the current standards and a new mission (USLP based) starts, can the same equipment be used or 2 different set of H/W are needed<br>
- Optical: boundaries between low complexity and high rate are not fully agreed within the WG <br>
- DVB-S2 GB: comments received on 2nd review did not follow any procedure and many of them were open-ended<br>
- Optical: Moon scenario (wavelength). Can it be handled by the Deep Space subdominant?<br>
Sent from my iPhone</div></blockquote><PRE>This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee or addressees only.
The unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in whole or in part) of its
content is not permitted.
If you received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system.
Emails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed by the sender.
Please consider the environment before printing this email.