[SLS] If you can attend plese fill up the doodle. [CESG] Difficult days: Request for a brief coordination meeting on SCCS-ARD planned changes

Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int
Fri May 7 08:00:41 UTC 2021

Dear All,
        as you see I reported the calendar conflicts to Peter, however you
may want to coordinate with your WG Members to see if your WG can be
somehow represented in this meeting even if this may mean just collecting
question to be eventually answered by the WG.

As written, I think that - following usual CCSDS habits - it would be
better to organise short joint meetings between two WGs, but clearly this
is not my call.

However if anybody can attend, please fill up the doodle proposed by Peter
and reported here below for convenience.

https://doodle.com/poll/47wupegzugffhyiy?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link

Best regards and have a nice week end.

Gian Paolo

----- Forwarded by Gian Paolo Calzolari/esoc/ESA on 07-05-21 09:55 -----