[SLS] SLS Area Review of CCSDS 130.0-G-3 Overview of Space Comm Protocol Green Book

Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int
Wed Jun 10 08:57:41 UTC 2020

Massimo,
        the deadline is set by Greg, however
I am pretty confident he will be able to wait some more time for the best
version to be submitted to CESG+CMC.

Regards

Gian Paolo

From:   Massimo Bertinelli/estec/ESA
To:     Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int
Cc:     "SLS - Space Link Services Area" <sls at mailman.ccsds.org>
Date:   10-06-20 10:26
Subject:        Re: [SLS] SLS Area Review of CCSDS 130.0-G-3 Overview of
Space Comm Protocol Green Book

Dear Gian Paolo,

fine, but please understand this comes on top of everything else...I
suppose I'm not the only one in the middle of a number of project reviews
right now.
I want to review the document and I will get to it, I cannot promise it
will be done by 23 June as requested. Can you consider a longer timeframe?

Massimo

Massimo Bertinelli
Communication Systems Engineer
ESA/Estec