[SLS] Please provide your input as appropriate: [Cesg-all] CMC Requested Actions for Area Directors and Working Group Chairs

Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int
Wed Jul 1 22:29:31 UTC 2020

Dear All,
        as you have seen fron the attached mail, CMC is requesting to
review
1) Strategic Plan. The part important for SLS is at
https://cwe.ccsds.org/fm/sp/Lists/SLSLinks/AllItems.aspx with each goal
corresponding to a WG
2) your WG Charter
3) Status of CWE Projects of your WG

For #1, I am trying to keep it up to date. I know some updates are not
possible (e.g. for 133.0-B-2 because the new version is not available on
the web page). However if you find any discrepancy, please report it to me
and Gilles such that one of us can edit the Strategic Plan.

For #2, if you need your charter to be updated, please provide me and
Gilles with your WG resolution to issue the relevant SLS Resolution to be
approved by CMC.

For #3, I see now only one SLS project behind schedule. However be careful
as sometimes the red mark is not present and can just appear suddenly at
any time. Update your project as required and possibly let us know which
updates you did.

Thank you all for your collaboration & stay healthy

Gian Paolo

----- Forwarded by Gian Paolo Calzolari/esoc/ESA on 02-07-20 00:19 -----