[SLS] CCSDS Strategic Plan: Future Work for SLS Area

Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int
Fri Oct 12 12:56:18 UTC 2018

Dear All,
        here attached a snapshot about what is currently in the CCSDS
Strategic Plan about Future Work for SLS Area.
See https://cwe.ccsds.org/fm/sp/default.aspx for the complete plan

First of all, please let me know if there are items to be added (as Draft
Projects) .

Sopecific Questions:

RFM + C&S I guess we should delete ACM project. Correct??
SDLS: I think that SDLS Extended Procedures Green Book has replaced the
update of 350.5. Correct? can we delete it?
OPT: orward links seem to be already considered in current HPE book. Shall
we delete this draft project?
OPT: I understand that the two projects (or at lest one) will start if
there is consensus on O3K. Correct? Should we change the title to refer to
O3K instead of LC?

Thank you all for the collaboration and best regards

Gian Paolo