[SLS] Preparing for Xmas and,,,,, for Spring 2018 Meetings

Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int
Tue Nov 28 10:45:47 UTC 2017

Dear All,
        as you know Spring 2018 Meeting will be in Gaithersburg, MD, USA
with the 5-days formula.

As you also know normally the request  to provide room requirements
arrives in very practical period (e.g. Xmas) for a reply before yesterday
:o)

For this reason I kindly ask you to consider what your WG plans could be
and provide me input whenever you think it would be appropriate.
For your convenience here attached is a snapshot of the arrangement for
our last  5-days meetings.

Regards

Gian Paolo